Friday, May 21, 2010

Yesterday was Good to me

I have been wanting the Nate Berkus Glass Top Tree Table for sometime. Last week I noticed it was on clearance. I told myself that if I passed this test I had to take for work (which would give me a $400 bonus on my next check) that I would allow myself to buy two of them to place on either side of the sofa. I love this table and I think it's definitely something that if I get sick of in my living room some day it is versatile enough to move to our bedroom or the guest room/office.

So on Saturday I got my letter in the mail that I had passed my test. I jumped on to HSN and low and behold - tables were gone. I called there twice to see if they had any that they could find to no avail. I checked back each day numerous times and yesterday morning I got lucky. It was in stock! Granted, there was only 1 left, my hope is that my continued stalking will help me come up with one more. I also purchased the little silver moroccan style table - also on clearance. Then I spent the day running errands and managed to order our bathroom vanity and laundry cabinets yesterday (slightly over my budget), and got our marble counters/shower pieces priced out - well under budget! So all in all it was a good day. I'll have some bathroom updates this weekend. Now that the tile is all completed and grouted - I cannot wait for you all to see it. In the mean time enjoy these beauties.





13 comments:

  1. They're lovely tables - I'm glad it all worked out well for you!
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tables! Thanks for your sweet comment and support. Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are lovely... and CONGRATULATIONS on passing your test!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tree table is so cute!! I would love to have one in my living room! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on passing the test -- and way to be persistent and score the table!

    Have you checked Ebay? Another might turn up there, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how great tables!!
    Thanx for your sweet comment at Scandinavian Chic:)
    Rikke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love the tree table! I hope you find the other one...keep trying!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are wonderful! Hopefully you will find them elsewhere?

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those tables! Very chic!!

    Have a fabulous Monday!!

    xoxo
    dagny

    ReplyDelete
  10. that moroccan style table is fantastic. keep on stalking and i'm sure you'll get your other berkus table. good luck and congrats on passing the test!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING table(s). So pleased your story had a happy ending! Swoon, swoon, swoon.

    ReplyDelete