Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello Catherine Nolin

Just last week I discovered a new blog. That of artist Catherine Nolin. Her paintings are truly stunning. Most of her work is portraits of interiors, however, she occasionally does some abstract work which I happen to love! Her use of color as well as her attention to detail really makes her paintings stand out. You can really see every intricate little pattern in the paintings, the rugs, and the wallpapers she paints. I took some images (by some I mean a lot because there are too many great pieces to choose from) from her blog to share with you here. She also has her own website and etsy shop. I would highly recommend checking them out to see some more examples of her work.












3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my work! I really do appreciate it. Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat artist! Thanks for sharing :).

    Morgan@PepperDesignBlog.com

    ReplyDelete