Friday, May 28, 2010

Hello Mitchell Gold & Bob Williams

You should probably run over to Rue La La this morning.

They have a Mitchell Gold & Bob Williams sale going on. I love this company and I own their design book. They have so many classic pieces of furniture and upholstery that I feel look so current but are still very timeless and I think that is a really important thing when you are investing a lot of money in a sofa or coffee table, etc. But they have some major discounts on their stuff today. Here's a look at some of it.

I debated for a while between a sleeper sofa and a daybed for our guest room/office and finally decided on a daybed. But for this price I think I may have to go for the sleeper sofa. The only problem I'm having now is I like to dwell over big purchases and sales like this don't allow much dwelling time. (I'll apologize now, the images have a lot of blank space on top).



I think this green settee (also available in a few other colors and patterns) would look amazing in an entryway or at a dining table.


Nice herringbone rug.


This chair looks pretty comfy!


I like the lines of this dining table, I think it would look pretty great paired with some patterned upholstered dining chairs.


Love the legs on this coffee table. Reminds me of Brocade home.


There's also some great accessories . Like these wicker baskets which would be great in a laundry/mud room or in a fresh white kitchen.

Love all three of these white jars.




I think these mirrors would look amazing on a chalkboard wall or a really dark gray. Love the different shapes.

If you aren't already using Rue La La and need an invite here you go:
http://www.ruelala.com/invite/hellolover

Now go, quickly, before it's all sold out!

1 comment:

  1. I love MG/BW as well!! We are blessed to have their outlet only an hour and a half away! Beautiful stuff!!

    ReplyDelete