Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I need one of these.

You know a 10,000 square foot storage warehouse to keep my furniture treasures from my world travels in. It would be just like Kelly Wearstler's pictured above. I cannot even fathom all the amazing pieces one would find in here. I almost drooled on the keypad when I spotted this image. But really how great would it be to have a storage space so you could buy and keep all those amazing craigslist/ebay/thrift store/flea market finds that you are not allowed to purchase because you have no place to put them?! (In this fantasy world where I have a 10,000 square foot storage space I also don't have to worry about a budget). Well, I guess for now I'll just to continue to stare and drool and dream.

Image from here.

2 comments:

  1. ooh, i need this too, because i need to clear out my garage so i can bring my car in!!

    ReplyDelete