Friday, May 28, 2010

Hello Carrie's Closet

What would SATC be without Carrie's clothes and her closets to keep them.

Here is the closet from their apartment in SATC 2. Love how they did Big's side in the dark wood, much more masculine than Carrie's light and feminine side.


Beautiful shelving and drawers. And there is that pretty blue hat box again!

And the shoes. I can't even fathom having a space like this to keep my shoes! I can't even having this many unbelievably beautiful and ridiculously expensive pairs of shoes! On the right column in the bottom left corner you will see the blue Manolo Blahnik's from the first movie.

A closer shot and a little peek into the bathroom.

Carrie's clothes taking over Big's side of the closet.

A close up of some of the closet's items. Love the color palette here.

One final look at the whole thing.
I just love this space. It's great it leads right through to the bathroom. And I love that it has a nice little seating area - a great place to sit down to put your Manolo's on!

7 comments:

  1. Sigh...I could spend a long time entertaining myself in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U have a beautiful blog with some stunning goodies....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Blog is so beautiful , thank you for posting these pictures! I am in the process of designing a new Master suite bedroom addition, and after seeing Carrie's closet in S&TC2 ,I knew I had to have a really BIG closet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw the movie yesterday and was in awe of her closet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the closet! Just saw the movie and it's neat to get a sneak peak into her world with these still shots, thanks :).

    Morgan @ PDB

    ReplyDelete
  6. ughhh NOT FAIR!!!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..it's a amazing..i want this closet in my home..

    ReplyDelete