Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hello Lonny on Etsy

Jenny over at MFAMB introduced me to Lonny on Etsy this morning. And yes that is Lonny Magazine on Etsy. They have some great images (photography) for sale. Here are some of my favorites.





The only catch is that each image is $250. Yep, every single one. Now I get that art is expensive, but to get a large copy of a photo for $250 is a little steep for me. I think they forgot that most of their readers are budget decorators. It makes me a little sad I can't buy - especially those yellow shoes and that heart shaped tree. I'm sure if it was the absolute perfect piece and I had the perfect spot I would probably spend it, but that's not the case right now, but it sure is fun to look. For those of you who can shell out the cash, or fall completely in love with one of the images, get over there because from the looks of it there are only about 20 of each.

3 comments:

  1. hello! i just found your blog and i think it is beautiful and inspirational! really, that first picture w/ the lovely yellow shoes had me! =P the heart tree picture is soo neat too!! i've added your blog to my google reader! =)

    http://www.sandyalamode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes that is steep, I love the shots, but you could take your own and then blow them up at Costco for 12$
    just sayin

    ReplyDelete