Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello Shangri-La

I am absolutely obsessing over the new Shangri-La collection by Thibaut. The patterns, textures, and colors have me absolutely smitten. I think they are such a perfect mix of traditional and modern. The photography used to showcase them is not too shabby either.













Here comes my favorite! The coral and turquoise are just so fresh and young looking. I'm now thinking this might be the perfect color scheme for our office/guest bedroom. How yummy would this fabric be for a daybed! It comes in some other great colorways including a turquoise and gold colorway, and a gray and yellow!





12 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Not sure what I like more...the wallpaper or the styling on these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just beautiful, esp. those headboards! Thanks for the sweet comments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :)

    Well, can't say im obsessin' but I LOVE the wallpaper and soft colours that compliment it within the room.

    Have a FAB SUNDAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last room is fabulous, I love the headboards and coral + turq is always a great palette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, loving the colors of the headboards! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I absolutely agree. What amazing patterns!

    Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Those coral and turquoise beds are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving the juxtaposition of the geometric patterns against the floral. That to me looks very modern and lovely!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely post-and love your blog-I am your newest follower :) Stop by mine-I would love for you to follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in LOVE with all the color here- and that Greek key looking fabric- perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh, great stuff. love some of the fabrics especially.

    ReplyDelete