Monday, June 14, 2010

Hello Lonny Beds

Lonny is always such eye candy for me. I'm sure by today most of you have finished scouring through the newest issue. For whatever reason what stood out to me most with this issue was the abundance of beautiful beds. They had a bed/bedroom in every style and colorway imaginable.



This one is probably most like what I would pick for our own bedroom. Very clean, simple, and a light soothing palette.


How amazing is that ceiling?!


I love that black door.







I never tire of seeing this lovely Oly headboard.

Too busy for my own bedroom but I love the use of pattern and color in this room. What an inspiration!

Do you have a favorite Lonny bed?!

4 comments:

  1. I clearly love them all, but the last one is my fave :) I have to have those linens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Oly bed too! So pretty and simple.
    Have fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. clearly i could make myself comfortable in any of these! great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - can i get them all???:)
    Dont forget to check out our Giveaway at Scandinavianchic.com:)

    ReplyDelete