Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello Martha Stewart Kitchens

Martha Stewart now has a kitchen line available at Home Depot. I really want to redo our kitchen cabinets someday in the distant (but hopefully not too distant) future and this gallery has me hoping for a lottery win so we can get started asap. As with everything Martha creates - I am loving what I see.




I think this gray might be my favorite.



These are a close second.


Love how she has provided both traditional as well as modern options.

Another great thing about this line is the details. There's everything from open shelving to corbels to really convenient custom looking cabinets and drawers for common kitchen items.






And of course in true Martha fashion - tons of organization options!







Later this week I'll be doing a post on my day as an audience member at The Oprah Show where the special guest was none other than Martha Stewart!

5 comments:

  1. I love those white cabinets! Have a terrific week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really lovely kitchens! Enjoy a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. didn't know martha was doing this too! btw, hope you had fun at the nate show...again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to meet you too!!!! oh, I'm glad I look like my picture :-) that's always a good thing, right? Hope you had a blast. I loved meeting everyone! Love the first kitchen!
    x trina

    ReplyDelete