Monday, August 2, 2010

Hello Avia

I'm currently vacationing in Hilton Head, SC. We left home on Friday evening and spent one night in Savannah before moving on to the home my family has rented here for the week. Thanks to this post by Erika we found a great hotel, Avia, where we spent our one night in Savannah. The interiors were pretty amazing, the beds were comfy, and the terrace and pool area was very relaxing. Here's a little tour of the place.




















I'll be back later this wekk with a look at some of the beautiful homes in Hilton Head.

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh, Hilton Head! My family and I have been going there for many years and were hoping to plan a trip there this Christmas. Our first Christmas away from home and the cold weather :) We usually stay in Shipyard- where do you stay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this same post by Erika and was instantly smitten with this hotel! It's now on my list of places to stay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL. Added to my wishlist as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty!!!! i love hilton head...so many fond memories. drunk and loose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Hilton Head - it's our 3rd year here out of the last 4 - we rent a house in Sea Pines. And yes, Jenny, our time here is filled with way too many drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks very relaxing! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! want to stay there now!

    ReplyDelete