Monday, August 23, 2010

Hello 26

Today is my 26th birthday - I'm starting to climb into those upper 20's. I spent the weekend saying goodbye to 25 with friends and family. Saturday we took a night time boat ride on Lake Michigan, headed down the river, and then stopped to watch the fireworks. Sunday consisted of Brunch out with my husband at Toast and then dinner at our favorite local place Cafe Ba Ba Reeba - where we shared tapas and some delish sangria. I have absolutely zero pictures because I was too busy eating, drinking, and chatting with friends - I really need to work on squeezing some photo time in.

I decided for today I'd share my "Only in my dreams Birthday List" - you know the things my husband would surely by me if only we'd won the lotto.

Alright, let's start with some items for the living room. I'd really love to get some Amanda Stone Talley artwork to fill up all that blank wall space.



Some of these luxurious cashmere throws from WS Home.

I've been eyeing this mirror for months now since seeing it over at Shelter Design Blog.

And to add pops of color to our living space - some bright moroccan poufs.
On to the bedroom - I'd really love to makeover this space - but it's currently last on our list. The first thing I'd get for our Master is this Elisabeth Entertainment Center to use as an armoire.

And what would a newly remade bedroom be with Colette.

And since this is all completely fictional - why not throw in this amazing Chrisopher Peacock kitchen and dining room.


What would your dream birthday wish list consist of?


10 comments:

  1. Happy Belated! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a very happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy Birthday. Love your list. I just got a gold pouf from Nate Burkus HSn line for $100 bucks. Much cheaper than all the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! Love your list, especially the art! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday. my birthday list would pretty much consist of what yours does. good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, young lady! I just found your blog and became a follower. Come visit our blog and click through to our experimental website, since you're shopping? You can call us if anything strikes your fancy!
    All the Best,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy happy birthday! i hope it was wonderful :) my list would include a Moroccan berber rug, a custom headboard upholstered in chiang mai dragon fabric (ivory colourway), and the rolled arm sofa from jayson home and garden....which i see is no longer on their site :(

    i actually won one of those ws home cashmere throws from habitually chic blog - i was very lucky! it's sooooo soft :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happyhappy.
    my dream birthday list would consist of at least 42 different cakes, a chloe bag, among other awesome things..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday! Great wish list!
    Londen

    ReplyDelete