Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello Trellis

And no, for once, it's not Kelly Wearstler's Imperial Trellis. It's garden trellis. I'm loving this trend I've been seeing recently of using garden trellis on interior walls. It adds some texture and layers to a room instantly. Here it is in in the home of Kate Townsend-Simpson.




In Country Living adding some pretty accents to a window pane.

In Southern Living framing this gorgeous door.

This one is my favorite. It's from House Beautiful's May 2009 issue. It includes a beautiful mirrored backing.



2 comments:

  1. I saw your comment on Decorno and had to click over to your blog because Hello Lover is my favorite line from Sex and the City, ever, and I use it all the time. Your blog is beautiful and I am liking the trellis to my surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving this too, great pictures you found!
    Stop over Im having my first give-away.

    ReplyDelete