Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello Geronimo Balloons

This time of year has me feeling like we are jumping from one Holiday to the next.  And next, just happens to be Valentine's Day.  My husband and I really don't make a big to-do out of this day.  I usually grab some cheese and wine from whole foods or some sushi from our favorite place and have a quiet night at home.  But after seeing Geronimo Balloons little V-Day video I wouldn't mind coming home to this.

                                                                      Source: geronimoballoons.com via hellolover on Pinterest


Here is the video
      

How fun would it be to receive this?! I mean maybe a little embarrassing at some uber professional office (which I do not work in)- but at my front door - yes please!

2 comments:

  1. Balloon printing has been in place for a long time now. This is accomplished with the help of silk screen printing process using which prints in multiple colours can be created.Valentines BalloonsThanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, right?! Have you come across a source for the fringe garlands to dress up oversized balloons?

    ReplyDelete