Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello Moth Design

If you don't already frequent Erica's blogs here is the perfect reason to start. Check out her little closet project.

She framed shopping bags from some pretty amazing little stores and used them as artwork in her closet. I'm pretty much obsessed and I love the way it added color to the space.


I also really adore the fact that she keeps all of her black and white items and daily staples in one closet and everything else in a different closet - it really allows her amazing pieces to stand out.

You can find Erica at Moth Design, Little Moth and Luxe Life.

3 comments:

  1. I know! She is quite brilliant. loved her space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the framed shopping bags! What a good idea. I've seen people just prop up old shopping bags, but this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words and all of the link love! You're the sweetest! xo Erica

    ReplyDelete