Monday, July 6, 2009

Hello Mrs. Limestone

Brooklyn Limestone is the blog that really introduced me to the whole wide world of interior design/renovation blogs. Mrs. Limestone has extremely wonderful taste and it is so fun to tune in everyday to see what project in what room she is working on. As much as I love the things she does in her home I think my favorite posts of hers are the ones that include the invites she designs/makes. Today's post was no exception. Take a look at these.




I'm pretty certain that this is an invitation my husband would get just as excited as me about.

Here is some more of her work from older posts:




I think the last ones are my favorites.

Here is the website for her design stuff: http://www.sonicstefdesign.com/index.html
Just awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment