Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Outdoor Lighting

I am enamored with this outdoor lighting idea I saw on Once Wed.

Here it is all set up in day light. 

                                                                      





Here it is all lit up to set the mood for the evening.
                                                                    
                                                                     

via


I love that its a unique spin on candlelight.  I think it would be a great little surprise for your guests.

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I can only imagine how beautiful it would look from a balcony above :)

    ♥ Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower. Please check mines out and follow me if you’d like =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I LOVE this! Such a gorgeous idea, would be amazing for an outdoor wedding.

    ReplyDelete