Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Poppy

I've been helping my sister out quite a bit over the last few weeks with the planning of her wedding.  One of the things I'm so excited about is her decision to use the color poppy in her wedding.  She is planning on having her bridesmaids in J. Crew's Vivid Poppy.


It is going to be tough to find the right color for certain elements - it really has to be the right mix of red, orange, and pink and it has to uber bright.  Here is some of the inspiration I have collected with this charming color.

Olivia Leigh Photography

Martha Stewart Weddings

Southern Weddings

The Sweetest Occasion
 
 
 
 
 









 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. These shots are so beautiful! I'm sending this post to my sister-in-law (who's getting married this summer). Hopefully the pretties will be inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful ideas. I love the idea of Poppy has a color! I can't wait to see pictures from her wedding and how you ladies used the color.

    livingmylifeasiknowit.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete