Monday, February 27, 2012

West Elm, Etsy & Bloggers

This past Saturday I attended this little event at West Elm.  Every time I visit this store I always love it because I just feel like they have so many things to look at in there, I never tire of it.  Saturday multiplied that exponentially!  There were cute little snacks, yummy beverages, and lots of great etsy vendors.  I wanted to share a few of my favorites.

This first vendor, Silly Buddy, was right next to the entrance of the store.  They make bow tie collars for dogs and I was in love!  I have two pooches and although I am not a fan of putting my dogs in clothes or accessories I thought these were just too cute, sadly both my dogs are females so my husband said bow ties were a no go.  Bummer.


Next up, some really amazing art from my heart beats art (I love that name!).  This first one completely reminds me of those marbled papers we all love.

Source: etsy.com via hellolover on Pinterest


Here's a flamingo.

Source: etsy.com via hellolover on Pinterest


Which reminds me of these pieces from here:




Last, but certainly not least was this amazing jewelry source, Allison Mooney.  The actual designer/maker of the jewelry wasn't present because she had just given birth the night before!  But her pieces and her family that was  running her table definitely made up for her absence.  Check out my favorite items from her.

Source: etsy.com via hellolover on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via hellolover on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via hellolover on Pinterest


Aren't these necklaces amazing?!

I want to send a big thank you to Alaina of Live Creating Yourself  and the Everygirl for making this all come together.  I was lucky enough to run into her in the store and she was just as sweet and wonderful in person as she seems on her blog!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute finds! Sounds like a great way to spend some time on a Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete