Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wedding Wednesdays: BHLDN Chicago

Last week I attended the grand opening of the BHLDN's Chicago store.  I was so excited to see this space and it definitely lived up to my hopes.  There is so much to see here that I cannot wait to go back to go through the whole shop again.  Here is a little photo tour.

The lower level (where you enter) is filled with bridesmaid and party dresses.  This floor is saturated in color - in a very good way!


There is a beautiful staircase that takes you to the upper level which is filled with wedding dresses and accessories. 

Details like the lights in this photo and that wall covered in mini shutters were everywhere. 

Here are the dressing areas.  I really wish I had snapped a shot of the individual doors.  They are a glossy white with a giant brass knob in the center of the door.





I think my favorite part of this visit was getting to see the items I've been ogling at online for a year in person.  The detail in the dresses, accessories and jewelry is really amazing. 


 Look at the beading detail on this bolero.

The ruffles here were too gorgeous and I adored all the brass rods.

Headpieces


Tucked in a back corner of the upper level was a cozy room filled with their decor items.


A whole wall of paper straws!









To top it all off they had beautifully served snacks by Truffleberry Market being passed around.

And they even had a silhouette artist tucked away in the lingerie area!

If you visit Chicago or are a local bride, I would definitely recommend checking this store out.  You could literally be lost in here for hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment