Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dream Real Estate

Are any of you real estate stalkers?  As much fun as it is walking around my neighborhood at night when you can get sneak peeks into the homes with their lights on, nothing gives you as good of a peek as photos for a home's listing.

Here's a home seen all around the blogosphere over the years which is now on the market (and whose sale even seems to be pending as I post this).  It is the home of J Crew's own Jenna Lyons.  The listing can be found here. And here are the photos.   





















Next up is a home in my own neighborhood and it is that of Bailey from Peppermint Bliss.  I hadn't found her blog until a few months ago but ever since I did I've been mildly obsessed with her taste and most definitely her home.  If you read her blog you know her and her family recently made a move to Texas and although I knew her former home was in Chicago and close to my own little city condo I didn't know exactly where until one day on a walk I ended up in front her lovely little turquoise door with the fox knocker.  I saw the for sale sign and as soon as I got home looked up the listing and here are the photos.  Here is the listing.
















No comments:

Post a Comment