Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello CB Vintage

I've been a follower of Classic Bride since planning my own wedding. Lots of inspirational photos, ideas, and pretty little details everyday. Sarah, the author of this blog, recently started her own little online shop which is full of vintage items. The items are adorable and I think could be used in so many settings - home decor, engagement shoots, or a tablescape at your wedding. Here are my favorite pics from her shop.

How adorable is this picnic basket set?! I love the Beatrice Potter designs. It would certainly be great for a photo shoot or propped up on some open shelving in a kitchen. It's so cute I think I'd be afraid to actually use it!

Fabulous Brooch

I think anyone using blue for their wedding colors should consider this birdcage veil. Definitely one of a kind.

I absolutely love these King and Queen crowns. This photo is a great example of how they can be used for an engagement shoot, I also think they'd be great at a married couples place setting or on nighstands in the bedroom.


Aside from those individual items, her shop also has a large collection of milk glass vases, vintage vinyl records, and beautiful antique books.


There is a lot more on her site so definitely check out her shop, and check out the photoshoot here of Sarah and her husband that showcased some of her shops items. I think you'll quickly fall in love!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post! It is just lovely and I'm so glad you like the shop! Cheers! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I want the king and queen crown too!

    ReplyDelete