Thursday, September 17, 2009

Woohoo!

Ok, so clearly I am new to the whole blogging thing. And I don't know how to set this up so I can actually see when someone comments on any of my posts. Really this hasn't mattered to me until NOW. Until just a few minutes ago I was certain no one had ever read any portion of my blog (except my sister because she really loves me and my husband - and he's really only probably looked at it once when I first started, and only because I made him). Today while trying to go back and look at some drafts of posts that I've started and never finished I noticed I had comments from two different bloggers.

1. Mrs. Limestone - who I've already declared my blog love for.

2. Hello Gorgeous - whose blog I was not super familiar with before but will certainly be adding to my google reader subscription.

Thanks Ladies! You made my day (week, months, etc.). I immediately sent my husband an email at work to tell him, and when I didn't get the immediate email reply, I called him. Just to be sure he understood the extent of my excitement.

Blogging consistently is so much harder than I ever imagined. It takes a lot of time to write/find images etc (and I've only done a measly 19 posts). I give so much credit to all these great bloggers out there who really come up with unique/interesting/inspiring posts each day! And thank you again to my commenters (all 2 of you!), it makes me so excited to keep blogging.

Alright, really, I swear, my next post will be about pretty things.

No comments:

Post a Comment