Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hello Wedding Wednesday's

If you haven't already noticed by some of my past posts I am not only enamored with interior design but I also love wedding design. I have bookmarks and inspiration folders filled with pretty wedding details and I figure it is time I start sharing. So this week is the first of what I hope will be a weekly special called Wedding Wednesday's. Surely the name is nothing super original but I'm hoping to show you some beautiful images, DIY projects, and special details that you haven't come across before - or if you have, that they are so amazing you don't mind seeing them for a second time.

So here it is - my first Wedding Wednesday.

I first saw this lovely wedding here at Grey Likes Weddings. The bride made her dress strap from some of Emerson Made's famous blooms.


How amazing is this semi DIY detail? It adds color and a little something special to this bride's dress.

2 comments: