Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hello Martha on Oprah

I am so excited that today the Oprah show I attended is airing on TV. It was such a fun experience to be able to attend the taping and I was that much more thrilled when I found out that the guest on the show that day was Martha Stewart. We somehow were lucky enough to end up being seated in the front row and you can even see me on tv. Being the fat kid that I am - I'm eating a sandwich. The grilled cheese Martha made was really good!

Martha was much prettier and softer looking in person than I would have guessed from the images I've seen of her. Oprah and her both had on some pretty amazing looking pumps. I was very jealous.

We ended up scoring some great loot. Everyone in the audience received lots of great Martha Stewart craft products from Michael's as well as a Michael's gift card. I've already put some of my Martha tools to work. Here are some images of the stuff we got to take home.


You should definitely check out the show if you can today - it was an interesting interview and the second half is filled with lots of fun Martha tips on entertaining, cooking, crafts, and homemaking. Including some amazing advice on how to infuse vodka and fold a fitted sheet!

Here is the link to the recipes from today's show and here is the link to the Michael's coupon.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh--super fun! Love MS crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I missed it:-(

    Dang kids and their homework! Hopefully I'll catch the re-run! That loot bag was a lot better than what we got from Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky dog! Ive always wanted to go to the Oprah show but Oprah + Martha one stage?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. first.lucky you getting to go to an oprah show before it's done.
    second. nice loot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to get to a taping of Oprah, time is running out. Glad you got to attend, how fun, and just look at all that loot! :)
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, martha, oprah, and all of that awesome loot? Sounds like an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete